Panchakarma is a five-fold therapy which can clean both the body and mind. It is based on the individual needs of every patient. It analyzes and then takes care of constitutional body types, age, digestive strength, immune system, doshic imbalances and many other factors depending on the patients. Panchakarma is one the most effective healing methods used in Ayurveda and it helps to promote detoxification, rejuvenation and prevention from diseases.
We are honored to present our ancient Ayurveda medical family tradition passed on for more than 10 generations from our ancestors. Today Dr Kushan Pathirana, the son of Dr Chandramali, together with Dr Dhananji, dedicate and commit themselves to preserve this ancient legacy.
AYURVEDA & PANCHAKRAMA PROGRAM:
- Complete Ayurveda assessment and traditional pulse diagnose
- Customized herbal protocol (daily Decoctions, Pills, Powders, Medicated oils, medicated Wines, Pastes and fresh herbs
- Approximately three hours of authentic traditional Ayurveda and Panchakarma treatments daily. (Notice: treatment program depends and variates from patient to patient)
- Special therapeutic diet and herbal teas served daily
- Free attendance for Ayurveda cooking classes.
- Daily yoga sessions
- Special Buddhist mantras and chanting for spiritual healing and protection
- Nutritional and life style Recommendations, for patients to follow, after treatment.
All of Arama Ayurveda department Doctors and therapists aim is to cure patients effected from:
And much more...